Tuesday 20 October 2015

The Faceshop White Seed Emultion

The Faceshop White Seed Essence Set Review



Hi everyone.. Now I'm gonna continue to review TFS White Seed. Actually i was bough this Essence set few month ago, cause I'm kinda busy so i just can reviewing now.
The Essence Set comes with 1 small tube of Tone Up Cream. That time i bought was rm169 at TFS official shop. For me quite expensive since the Essence just contain 50ml and the cream 30g.







Essence (with flash)


Tone Up cream (with flash)

Essence texture is a little bit thicker than the lotion. But fast absorb into skin and quite moisturized. Tone Up cream texture is light weight white cream, but after spread it well into skin will give naturally dewy and bright skin. This Tone Up Cream kinda look like primer and work better under make up.


My bare face after done applied TFS White Seed skin cares without put any make up. (under sunlight)
Overall i love this White Seed Essence and Tone Up Cream. 
Will i repurchase in the future? Ehhhmmmm...   I think yes..
Thanks for visiting my blog. You guys are welcome to ask if  you have any questions. Byee...


1 comment: