Monday 19 October 2015

TFS White Seed part. 1

The Faceshop White Seed REAL WHITENING Toner And Lotion Review
Hi everyone.. Welcome to my blog. I’m newbie in blogger world, i so sorry if my blog and article not really good. :)
I just wanna to share myexperience with all of you. So, here you go…..
Did you like product of The Faceshop? Well, i’m a one of big fan of The Faceshop, specially their skin care product. Actually, when i was came to their shop i didn’t think to buy this white seed skin care. I was thinking to buy the famous review of The Faceshop Chia Seed, beside my skin so very dry. But sales promotor suggest me to take WHITE SEED than CHIA SEED. With her all magic word bla bla bla about how the whitening work then she got me! ( oh my weakness, I always obsession be more white like milk. Since im not so confident with my warm skin tone >.< )The  different price just RM 10. CHIA SEED  TONER and LOTION RM 89 each. WHITE SEED TONER and LOTION RM 99 each. A bit expensive huh? But I was excited to try it. Hohoho.
The Pakaging :
Promise of white seed for “Milky White”  
the bottle made from glass and very heavy.

White Seed Toner

White Seed Lotion

Both Toner and Lotion texture are so lightweight and absorbs well without feeling sticky or greasy. It does bright up my skin and leave my skin feeling moisturized, but also doesn’t break out my face under make up. So far, I loooove this product, i will buy their essence and cream set soon…

0 comments:

Post a Comment