Tuesday 20 September 2016

A'PIEU X RILAKKUMA Air Fit Cushion Foundation No. 23 Review



Every girl loves Rilakkuma! including me. I told myself to not buy cushion cause i heard some review that this cushion shade is too light for medium-tan skin like me, so it was worried me a little. But, No way i can't resist the cuteness of Rilakkuma. kyaaa~sooooo cute!😍😍😍

Let's unbox!



There's include refill and extra puff with rilakkuma printed too. The puff textures soft and puffy.




Let's Swatch!


you can see the shade no 23 still too light on my hand
Before and After

You can see the different, A'PIEU Air Fit Cushion Foundation does cover redness on my face, but the shade no 23 still too light for me. I didn't apply any primer before, so you can see my pore still visible😟. The textures so watery and light weight. It gives dewy finish but i feels slightly sticky on my face. It began to fade after 4-5 hours, apply powder after might will make it stay last longer and lessen the stickiness feeling.

Clonclution :

Pros

  • super cute design featuring Rilakkuma
  • include refill and extra puff
  • medium to high coverage
  • dewy finish
  • light weight
  • affordable price (i bought from althea malaysia with price RM 64)


Cons

  • too light for my skin color even shade no. 23
  • slightly sticky on face
Rating : 3.5/5

0 comments:

Post a Comment